Bernie Sanders on ‘Medicare-for-all,’ Joe Biden and wanting to take on Trump in 2020

On “This Week,” ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl joins 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders on the campaign trail in Des Moines, Iowa.

source

Author: avn bot

ANGELHOUSE © 2009 - 2020 | HOSTING BY PHILLYFINEST369 SERVER STATS| & THE IDIOTS ROBOT AND CONTROL INC. |(RSS FEED MODULE)| ALL YOUTUBE VIDEOS IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF GOOGLE INC. THE YOUTUBE CHANNELS AND BLOG FEEDS IS MANAGED BY THERE RIGHTFUL OWNERS (AVNBLOGFEED.COM)

26 thoughts on “Bernie Sanders on ‘Medicare-for-all,’ Joe Biden and wanting to take on Trump in 2020

  1. Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders want Medicare for everyone what a joke first who do you think who going to pay for it like the pos nobama said it's free and change his mind to affordable yea Wright like he keep your doctors nope so joe Biden and Bernie Sanders are on stupid drugs it's the taxpayer who will be paying like nobama care tax payers paid for you liberals Democrats babys killer's are just on stupid drugs and crack TRUMP 2020

  2. Why does he not wish to increase good job opportunities as opposed to increasing social benefits. Sanders makes some valid points about what is wrong or can be improved but extending government, increasing deficits and promising free things is not the solution. If it were, socialism would not be such a chronic and persisistent failure around the globe. The solution to every problem cannot be more government and more taxes. It also seems very ironic to hear a supporter of big government rail against the private sector as being inefficient or too costly. I support universal health care for all legal residents but Sanders and his supporters are wrong if they think this will come cheaply and yet maintain reasonable standards. The real example of Europe – I am European – is that it does not!

  3. WE THINK
    these honorable Candidates against Medicare for all should TAKE A LESSON FROM
    PROFESSOR OF ECONOMICS, GERALD FRIEDMAN, TO KNOW ABOUT THE COST OF MEDICARE FOR
    ALL ALSO CALLED SINGLE PAYER SYSTEM… Just Ask the American Public in
    public  “ How many Universal healthcare
    countries (UHC) are there in the world today?”

  4. Please Bernie move to your Rightful spot as leader of the Progressive Left. Be bold. It's time this country supports abortion up to the age of 18, free housing for all immigrants and free cars for all 16 year olds.

  5. Yeah OK Bernie – 99.9% of the world's wealth is owned by 0.1% of the world's population eh? Who is Bernie talking about? El Chapo? I would like to see Bernie go to Mexico and take all those American dollars back from the drug cartels and redistribute it to the poor in the USA!!

  6. That interview didn't seem condescending or smearish or anything to me. Do you guys want to be objective and better than the rest or do you just want a new outlet for your unhappiness?

  7. If Bernie keeps stressing that he for medicare and Joe Biden is not, over and over again I think he will win. If keeps stressing that Joe Biden doesn`t want medicare and if Biden wins expensive private medicare will continue.

  8. Hey ABC read the comments here… your fooling no one anymore. Bastille day is coming. We will not forget how childish your linguistic tactics are and how closely they resemble antisocial behavioral disorders.

  9. After having my insurance tell me that walking right again is elective and losing the appeal.. fuck the insurance companies!! MedicareForAll is the way to go!!

    And no matter how much they do their Clinton tricks for Biden.. he’s a shitty, horrible, corporate sellout. Good luck forcing him on people. Fucking idiots!

  10. OMG!Here is the chairman Mao of USA !I tell ya Yankees!This guy will be the most dangerous guy in whole America and the world!I'm serious!Everything he says sounds so good,but,when he wins,you will have the farking original USA being turned up side down.Like Mao of China,when he started the revolution,he promised he will destroy all the privileges of society,all of the land belongs to the people.Sounds good,so the Chinese followed him.Now?Every inch of the Chinese land belongs to the Chinese government,you want built a house where your ancestors live?Bribe the officials with enough cash,or your house will be pulled to the ground!

  11. Does Bernie realize a lot of doctors will not take Medicare patients because the reimbursement is so low. If we wipe out private insurance for all 92% of the population who are covered just to take care of the other 8% who don't have it, will he be ok with a lot of good doctors no longer practicing when Medicare can decide how much (or little) doctors will receive?

Leave a Reply