Biden announces action to address climate change | WNT

President Joe Biden announced actions on climate change, issuing executive orders to help Americans cope with the heat.

WATCH FULL EPISODES OF WORLD NEWS TONIGHT:
https://abc.com/shows/world-news-tonight

WATCH WORLD NEWS TONIGHT ON HULU:
https://bit.ly/3iQLwPp

#ClimateChange #PresidentJoeBiden #WorldNewsTonight

source

Author: avn bot

ANGELHOUSE © 2009 - 2020 | HOSTING BY PHILLYFINEST369 SERVER STATS| & THE IDIOTS ROBOT AND CONTROL INC. |(RSS FEED MODULE)| ALL YOUTUBE VIDEOS IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF GOOGLE INC. THE YOUTUBE CHANNELS AND BLOG FEEDS IS MANAGED BY THERE RIGHTFUL OWNERS (AVNBLOGFEED.COM)

35 thoughts on “Biden announces action to address climate change | WNT

  1. There is no such thing as a climate "activist" nor "alarmist." They are all climate TERRORISTS. A small group of climate terrorists are driving the economy and evolution of society. The earth’s climate has been CONTINUALLY changing for about 4.5 billion years. You have climate terrorists in government and on media stating ridiculous prognostications. They are pretty much at the point of terrorism where they state claims along the lines of “Little Johnny, if your daddy drives you to school your house will be under water due to sea levels rising by the time you are in high school and you will DIE” to a 5-year old in effort to indoctrinate them into their cult. Pathetic and dangerous.

  2. No turning back, you could not escape from reality.
    The American dream is dead and buried.
    For the past half century, since the scientific community began to speak about global warming, successive governments have been more concerned with a series of disastrous wars than setting a long-term future.
    (With only half of the propaganda dedicated to this war, the Biden administration could have started, to move public opiñon about climate change).

  3. My dear biduino,put those coins for really combat the fire on the mountain…great full death…hire workes an laid plumbing all around the countries like sprinkles n so,n turn them when the temperature reaches 85*..this way at least we stop the fires,also stop cutting the trees,build with recyclables ride a horses bike or walk don't be a couch potato my biden..n my cibernautas give solutions no bs..

  4. There is no reason to believe anything they have to say about Climate Change when they have been lying about it
    for over 50 years and not ONE thing they have said has come true

    Paying more taxes to the Government will NOT change the weather

    Climate change is a religious cult
    They believe in thing they cannot see
    They try to convert to non-believers
    They call their critics DENIERS
    They demand you give up your earthly comforts
    They warn of a fury HELL
    They demand you repent of your climate sins
    Meanwhile their LEADERS live like KINGS
    THAT IS A CULT

  5. Heat waves.. in summer.. imagine that..
    better stay locked in your houses for months on end definitely don’t go outside your heat relief stimulus checks are on the way!! These people love making a crisis out of everything gotta keep the BS going for their BS green agenda.. you also gotta love the leftist driven media with their demonizing and 0 help from republicans they don’t care.. ugh cause there’s more important things to worry about then the weather that’s out of your control.. & you wonder why no one takes the msm seriously anymore.. 🙄
    FJB

  6. We are dealing with the impact of climate change . It is my understanding that everything relating to weather events and patterns are totally out of our hands because God controls the sun , moon , stars , rain , wind , etc.

  7. President Biden should use the power and influence of his office to instantly demand that every government employee pray vigorously for relief from God because climate change is too big for us to deal with on our own. Climate change is solely under God's authority and we must ask Him to intervene if we are going to save the planet now !!!

  8. Ha Ha Ha!! Democrats and Liberals confuse summertime high temperatures with some sort of crisis to gaslight. Please, no one is buying this crap anymore.

  9. $2.3 billion for "infrastructure resilience." One penny out of every $100 in GDP. Well, it's too little to really bolster infrastructure, so it can only be about a few political favors, perhaps including a warm personal gesture to the Democrats or even himself.

  10. Wishful thinking. It's a pity it's too late to buy a way out. The Dems can try, but regardless of who gets picked in 2024, you can forget avoiding mother nature. She is pissed off, and she's no longer listening to anyone anywhere. You're going to get what you deserve.

  11. Can someone please put this lying, brain dead horse out of his misery already? Those of us who remember the “global warming” claims of 2004, like the threat that European cities were going to end up under water by 2020 lol, know that this is all BS….

  12. To everyone : "Fear God and give him glory because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth and the springs of water."(Book of Bible,Revelation 14:7) " For our struggle is not flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.(Satan+Popo) Book of Bible, Ephesians 6:12). A Christians cannot serve two masters. They must either love the lusts of the world, or only Jesus Christ. Many Christians don't read the Holy of Bible. Thus they do not know the will of God in the Bible, and also don't know who is/are the real antichrist. Jesus is sad.(Book of Bible, Hosea 4:6) "My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge." And he declares adding, " Not everyone who says to me, "LORD, O LORD, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my FATHER !(Book of Bible, Matthew 7:21-23)

  13. OMG ITS SUMMER AND ITS HOT JUST LIKE IT IS EVERY SUMMER!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!😱😱😱😱😱 gtfoh

  14. With a WEAK & SICK America President👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻. Americans will Bow down to Great Communist China.

  15. Remember: Electric vehicles annihilate Amazonian and African ecosystems, enslave vulnerable kids, and are 'recharged' by coal-generated electricity. However, one of the things that really scares me about "the American Carnage 2022" is that not a single media source, including Fox, is willing to explain that US President Joe Biden first endorsed the Vatican's/EU's strategy to demonize oil in the below 2015 video, when he was then US VP (and while Hunter was an executive with a Ukrainian oil company – one of the the reason that the US has sent more than USD 70 Billion of US-made WMDs to Ukrainian-fascists and is in a hot war with Russia). I understand being 'beholden to faith', but you have a journalistic responsibility! The below video is a detailed confession by Biden to use the US platform to enact Vatican policy to demonize oil, cause a major global de-investment, thus resulting in a 'late-70s'-type oil shock in order to cause global hyperinflation in the necessities of life – this is not only a flagrant violation of 'separation of state and church', but is a premediated goal, by the US president, to cause mass starvation events: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xson7Rg5p3A

  16. New pandemic….. Climate change
    Is a human rebellion brewing in the world and the lords of darkness send their puppet emissaries to announce measures? Until Where I understand, they had control of the harps?It seems more an act of influence than conscience.

  17. Biden and the climate warriors are idiots, the climate doesn’t even make anyone’s top ten list. We produce fossil fuels cleaner than anywhere in the world, renewable energy is decades away from being close to use as a substitute. You know what lubricant wind turbines use “oil”. Solar panels have a life span of 20/25 years then discarded full of toxic material. The banks still loan money on oceanfront, they ain’t doing that if it’s going to be under water. Let’s focus on something that matters. Cheaper fuel, lower taxes, safer streets and smallest government.

  18. Not only will we survive the democats nasty new world order we will thrive and they will come to there end😁

  19. Imagine being the type of climate change leftard that is oblivious to the facts that CO2 (Carbon) accounts for only .04% of the atmosphere. Four one hundredth of a percent, which is .06% less than the .1% covid mortality rate, and .96% less than the percentage of abortions due to R… and then puts on a pink puzzy hat, covers themselves in fake blood, barks their vajayjay into a megaphone, and then burns down their own blue ran shithole cities over fake media narratives that has less than 1% probability of occurrence… as they call people racists for not wearing a paper mask… and vote for morons that can’t define what a woman is.. as they lecture the other 99% of the population how to run a civilization. The mental gymnastics has to be exhausting. 📺🐑 #LGBFJB+ 📺🐑

Comments are closed.