1A Auto shows you how to repair, install, fix, change or replace a broken airbag clock spring. This video is applicable to the 97, 98 Ford F150 pickup truck.
1. Disconnecting the Battery 0:51
2. Removing the Steering Column Cover 1:26
3. Removing the Air Bag 2:36
4. Removing the Steering Wheel 4:06
5. Removing the Airbag Clock Spring 4:45
6. Installing the Airbag Clock Spring 7:05
7. Installing the Steering Wheel 8:58
8. Installing the Air Bag 9:40
9. Installing the Steering Column Cover 10:13
10. Reconnecting the Battery 10:51
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.