Shop for New Auto Parts at 1AAuto.com http://1aau.to/c/165/a/hazard-switch
In the video, 1A Auto shows how to remove and replace a broken or stuck hazard light switch. The video is applicable to the 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, Ford Focus.
🔧 List of tools used:
• Phillips Bit in a Ratchet http://1aau.to/ta/1AXAA00149
• Phillips Head Screwdriver http://1aau.to/tazJ/1AXAA00013
• 7mm Socket http://1aau.to/t4a/1AXAA00017
• Trim Tool Set http://1aau.to/tj4/1AXXX00004
• Ratchet http://1aau.to/taeg/1AXAA00016
• Socket Extensions http://1aau.to/takn/1AXAA00015
For More Info visit us at http://1aau.to/h/bwx/
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.