1A Auto shows you how to repair, install, fix, change or replace a broken, noisy, squeaky, worn or groaning serpentine belt tensioner. This video is applicable to 96 GMC Sierra K1500 5.7L.
1. Removing the Fan Shroud 0:49
2. Removing the Fan Clutch 1:38
3. Removing the Serpentine Belt 2:43
4. Removing the Crankshaft Pulley 3:08
5. Installing the Crankshaft Pulley 4:36
6. Installing the Serpentine Belt 5:09
7. Installing the Fan Clutch 6:19
8. Installing the Fan Shroud 6:33
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.