1A Auto shows you how to repair, install, fix, change or replace a broken, noisy, squeaky, worn or groaning timing chain belt tensioner. This video is applicable to the 02, 03, 04, 05, Mercury Mountaineer and Ford Explorer.
1. Beginning the Repair 0:31
2. Replacing the Oil Filter 0:34
3. Reinstalling Harmonic Balancer Pulley 1:34
4. Reinstalling the Serpentine Belt 2:42
5. Reinstalling the Radiator Fan 3:59
6. Reinstalling the Upper Radiator Fan Shroud 5:39
7. Draining the Oil 7:45
8. Servicing the Oil 8:15
9. Priming the Oil Pump 8:28
10. Reinstalling the Air Intake 9:27
11. Reinstalling the Upper Fan Shroud 10:41
12. Servicing the Oil and Coolant 11:36
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.