Follow @Samcrac for more Ferrari Ownership Fails
ANGELHOUSE © 2009 - 2022 | HOSTING BY PHILLYFINEST369 SERVER STATS| & THE IDIOTS ROBOT AND CONTROL INC. |(RSS FEED MODULE)| ALL YOUTUBE VIDEOS IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF GOOGLE INC. THE YOUTUBE CHANNELS AND BLOG FEEDS IS MANAGED BY THERE RIGHTFUL OWNERS (AVNBLOGFEED.COM)
10 thoughts on “This is how 95% of Ferraris are delivered. The other 5% are removed via forklift 😆”
Hit the like button if your ball$ are on fire watching this
Ah yes, the old push-n-pray 😂
No.. my balls are cold that you bought another ferarri!
Then where it comes to rest in the field, leave it parked there for a minimum of one year before doing anything to it….
I’m sure your step mom can take care of those balls for ya’ 😂
Love your real videos on the cars..HATE this short stuff…sorry
The ‘oy vey’ was hilarious 😂
Post more of the funny moments as shorts.
Also, still wanna know about that white AMG GT
Getting into a Ferrari like that is an expensive vasectomy.
Love the rolled eyes🤣
Comments are closed.