Watch new episodes of Live Rescue Mondays at 9/8c, and stay up to date on all of A&E’s premieres at http://aetv.com/schedule
Firefighters respond to a house fire that was started when the owner was making fried chicken in this clip from “1.13.20”. #LiveRescue
Subscribe for more from Live Rescue and other great A&E shows:
Stay up to date on all of A&E’s premieres at aetv.com/schedule.
Check out exclusive A&E content:
Website – http://www.aetv.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AETV
Twitter – https://twitter.com/AETV
“Live Rescue” follows firefighters, paramedics and EMTs from across the country as they bravely put their lives on the line responding to emergency rescue calls. Emmy® Award-winner Matt Iseman joins “Live Rescue” with impressive media and medical credentials.
A&E leads the cultural conversation through high-quality, thought provoking original programming with a unique point of view. Whether it’s the network’s distinctive brand of award-winning disruptive reality, groundbreaking documentary, or premium scripted drama, A&E always makes entertainment an art. Visit us at http://www.aetv.com for more info.
42 thoughts on “Live Rescue: Fried Chicken Fire (Season 2) | A&E”
Watch new episodes of Live Rescue Mondays at 9/8c, and stay up to date on all of A&E's premieres at aetv.com/schedule
He left frying chicken UNATTENDED?
The Thumbnail made The Firefighter look so disappointed that he didn't get any Chicken
been on a fire that was caused by a similar ignition. it did not end well with that one either. house was total loss. nobody hurt though.
There are always TV ads here in NZ from fire and emergency saying "never drink and fry" or "switch off before you walk off"…and then there's always these little test kitchens where they go to places like Home and Living Shows (maybe that's a kiwi thing lol) or public events etc and show how quick and dangerous cooking with oil, whilst drinking is etc….obvs people still do it
wait i just realized that I got a fried chicken ad before this lol
I’m so happy they showed one of the dogs (so sweet!). I love pittie babies.
"I can't tell if it's pink or not, better keep er going"
Feel bad but like The dude did it to him self like y tf would u walk away from somthing frying on a stove
When I saw the title I thought it would be a black person's house💀
Who else heard a phone ringing in their room about mid video? 😂🤣 I had to pause it!
As soon as i saw the title i was like "It's gonna be a state in the south, i just know it!"
He made some SPICY friend chicken
Who leaves hot grease unattended?
Breaking News: Florida Man mistakes Fired Chicken for Fried Chicken and burns house down!
0:55 – He was frying chicken LEFT IT UNATTENDED and was shocked, SHOCKED, to come back to find the kitchen on fire.
Look out for more from this future winner of the Darwin Award!
Please cook when your sober. This guy obviously had a few drinks started cooking then got distracted. Drunk cooking is almost as dangerous as drunk driving
Why would you be frying chicken and then walk out to the shop. Specially stuff with oil or grease
This is why we go to KFC. . .
This probably be my house soon. When I cook my parents yells at us to stay in the kitchen because god forbids the house burn down. But when its them they be dead sitting in the living room and we say something they like its fine. You know that boil setting on the oven my dad likes to use it. He forget how fast it cooks so we always be like is something burning.
Just last weekend I went to my mom's house for her fried chicken and she had to go get my older brother. She asked me to watch the chicken and at almost 30 yrs old I said no. I refuse to make out of fear of fire and poisoning my family. I deal with anxiety on the daily so that's a no from me
It’s okay I like my chicken extra crispy.
Get some Chief
KFC = Kentucky Fire Chicken
well no chicken for the owner
Lol that's a mistake a 15 year old would do wtf 😂
he aint getting no insurance money lol
He was playing my mixtape…. I'm setting up a go fund me to help this man out smh
It could've been worse… the chicken could've given him a heart attack. Grease kills yall
Love the PPE. oh wait.. what PPE? Half of these bozos aren't even wearing HALF of what we're supposed to be wearing!!
When the grease gets to poppin'
NEVER LEAVE YOUR STOVE/OVEN UNATTENDED
Awwwww good puppy thank goodness they both weren’t in the house
Man I don’t walk away when I’m frying chicken mostly because I’m impatient but this is a lesson learned too
Left a motorcycle running in my garage once to charge the battery. 25K damage to the garage. Thankfully it was a very well built house, so the fire was contained to the garage. Landlord wasn't thrilled to see his million dollar home f*cked up. Thankfully I was well insured.
I am full on triggered
I made that mistake once. Luckily, I didn't go far and heard my smoke alarm, so, I was able to put the fire out by smothering it and turning off the heat. NEVER EVER leave your stove unattended or pour water on a grease fire. You will end up with a big fireball like this. Instead, leave it where it is, turn the heat off and smother it with something heat-resistant, like I did. This way, the fire uses all the oxygen in the pot and goes out on its own. For smaller fires, you can also pour baking soda on them. But, if it spreads beyond the pot/pan, or you don't have anything to cover it with, use a kitchen grade fire extinguisher. Oh! And, get a timer so you never forget about your food.
He burnt the chicken😫😡
Feel bad for the man. Just wanted some chicken and his house burns down
Who puts on chicken to fry and then leaves the house?
FYI this is y I’m a vegetarian 🌱🙅♀️
That's why you eat ham, man
Comments are closed.