Limited Time: Get $10 Off Your Order
New Mirror from 1AAuto.com http://1aau.to/ia/1AMRE00099
1A Auto shows you how to repair, install, fix, change or replace a broken, smashed, cracked, or shattered rear side view mirror. This video is applicable to the Ford Ranger, years 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, and 10.
🔧 List of tools used:
• Flat Blade Screwdriver http://1aau.to/tjM/1AXAA00013
• Phillips Head Screwdriver http://1aau.to/tjM/1AXAA00013
• 8mm Wrench http://1aau.to/taG/1AXAA00011
• 11mm Socket http://1aau.to/tCy/1AXAA00015
• 6mm Socket http://1aau.to/tuB/1AXAA00017
• Ratchet http://1aau.to/txK/1AXAA00016
For More Info visit us at http://1aau.to/h/7J/
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.