Brooklyn Nets sign Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving and DeAndre Jordan



Anticipation grows as the Nets are now set to bring Durant, Irving and Jordan to Brooklyn.

#NBA #Nets #KevinDurant #KyrieIrving #DeAndreJordan #Basketball #Sports #ABCNews

source

You May Also Like

About the Author: AVN.BOT

AngelHouse Β© 2009 - 2018 Hosting By phillyfinest369 Server Stats & The Idiots Robots and Control Inc.(RSS FEED MODULE) - All YouTube Videos is a register trademark of Google Inc. The Youtube Channels and Blog Feeds is managed by there rightful Owners.

42 Comments

  1. ok. KD left thunder because he blamed RW for all the loses, goes to a team who knocked him out of playoffs. wins a couple, leaves because he's not respected even as he joined a team with established stars. so what will be cry babies excuse for leaving Nets. same goes for KI; left Cavs because his name wasn't above LeBron on the marquee, left Celtics (who was a rival the year before) because the team didn't respond to just him and the city didn't either. AJ will be another case of collateral damage…..

  2. @StevenASmith πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Tell yo owner to sell his team and maybe someone will show up! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  3. Maybe Durant will still be around when Joe Tsai buys the other 51% of the team and moves them to San Diego. Don't laugh now, Tsai is a well heeled billionaire who already owns 49% of the team, is scheduled to buy the other 51% in a couple more years. He lives in La Jolla and has been working on taking over the San Diego Sports Arena lease, former home of the Clippers and the Rockets. He has expressed no desire to own any part of the Barclay arena and wants to replace the aging and worthless arena with a state of the art arena with a NHL/NBA
    ready facility. He hopes to move on this project by 2022

  4. You got to be kidding me, i knew Kevin Durant wanted out cause he can't stand Draymont. Golden state still got their assassin Steff Curry and his splash brother Klay Thompson. No problem.

  5. SAS shut up. Years of mediocrity ? Yep sums up your time on first take. The Nets are not gonna be good. Kyrie is a ball hog, durant is gonna have his 4 worst years there and jordan well who the f cares about DeAndre Jordan?

  6. Shamar Kevin Durant max Charlie biggavelli silver surfer max b beamon 103rd watts baby loc hova g son south Carolina Richland County boys kevin Garnett Kennedy john owww

  7. πŸ‡―πŸ‡² in NYC Brooklyn go Brooklyn yes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ€πŸΏ yesπŸ€ K D .f yea

  8. Durant is injured, so who cares? Kyrie Irving + Lebron couldn't get 'er done most of the time, so what's the big deal now? Please.

  9. I’m laughing soooo hard at Stephan A Smith ahahahahaha he’s as credible as Lonzo in my eyes so glad to watch that loud mouth fuck sulk.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  10. STILL no news on Rep. iIhan Omar on how she was found Guilty for Campaign Violations or why she married her brother! …. Democrats have the media on their side.

Comments are closed.